Copying Waypoints, Tasks and Files
How do I copy files to Oudie from SeeYou?
- Connect Oudie to PC by supplied USB cable (if you see TFAT folder you have successfully connected the Oudie to PC).
- Open waypoint (or airspace) file in SeeYou.
- Run SeeYou Mobile Wizard to transfer airspace's, waypoints and task(s).
- Click on File > SeeYou Mobile Wizard > Next > choose Copy to Oudie > choose region (just drag a rectangle to define region with task, waypoints or airspace) > Next. SeeYou will automatically copy .cup waypoints file or .cub for airspace file on your Oudie.
- Safely disconnect Oudie from PC and run the Oudie software.
- Then Select your file on Oudie (Waypoints in this example).
Find this option via: Menu > Settings > Next > Files > Waypoints > "..." > Select your waypoint file > Active > close all dialogs with OK.
That is all. You are now using new waypoints/airspace file.