Using desktops to view more parameters at once
Using desktops will significantly improve the way you can view single or multiple flights. There are some built-in desktops while others are freely configurable. Give it some thought about what you want to see to really enjoy your setup.
- Open a flight or multiple flights.
- Select Window > New Window.
- Repeat this procedure, until you get the desired number of windows.
- Resize the windows to fit your screen as you wish.
- Choose content for each window (Route, 3D, Graph, Statistics).
- Choose color scheme for each window (Altitude, Vario, Gps status, Multiple flights...).
- You can choose from Route, Barogram, Variogram and other graphs and Statistics. You can also have more windows showing the same thing, only differently - two Route windows, one with 300km, the other with 5km zoom, one with altitude and one with Vario color scheme, one with multiple and three with single flights...
- Save this layout through Window > Desktops > Save desktop... command.
- Open any other flight(s).
- Choose Window > Desktops > Your Desktop.
- You have other flights in the same window layout as before.