Plan a badge or a record flight with SeeYou
Planning flights is important for everyone who is trying to maximize the weather conditions. SeeYou offers you a graphical tool to setup tasks.
Task with pre-set Waypoints
- To start planning flights, open the Edit > My Waypoints & Tasks window or press from the toolbar.
- Select View > Map from the main menu or click on the icon to change view.
- To create a new task choose Edit > Add Task or the icon.
- Click on the waypoints on the map to create a task.
- Finish adding waypoints by pressing ESC button once.
That's all. You have created a new task.
Plan a Task without pre-set Waypoints
To create a task where its waypoints are not in the Waypoints database, press and hold the Shift key. Each click will create a new waypoint. New waypoints will have a name such as _Point_123. You can change the name and other properties of this point by clicking the mouse right button over it and selecting Edit Waypoint.