Initial Set Up
Plug in the unit and it automatically switches on.
The first time you use your Hyper you will be asked to input your name and email address, do this then press done.
Note: Whenever an alpha-numeric keyboard displays, a Long press on the OK button cancels back out of the screen.
Hyper is shipped with worldwide topographical data. Additional map information such as cities, roads, lakes and rivers are all contained in a Map (.cit) file.
To see all of the available data for your particular region, you will need to upload and install Map and Waypoint files, (Airspace files are pre-installed), which you will find online here: https://www.naviter.com/download-manual-support/
To add Map files:
1. Copy to the root (top level) folder)
2. Run the device and select file via Menu > Files > Maps
Note: The Map is turned OFF by default to enable Hyper to be used with Map orientation as Track up. Additional information, such as cities, roads, lakes and rivers is viewed by changing the Orientation to North Up, and then check the checkbox ‘Draw terrain’.
Find this option via: Menu > Graphics > map
To add Waypoint files:
1. Copy to the folder Waypoints
2. Run the device and select file via: Menu > Files > Waypoints
Airspaces are preloaded by default. To add/update Airspace files in future:
1. Copy to the folder ‘Airspaces’
2. Run the device and select file via: Menu > Files > Airspaces