Boxes which display flight information on the screen are called ‘Navboxes’.
Each Navbox is configured separately for each of the two Map pages.
You can choose 4 different Navboxes on each Map Page and 6 on the compass page to display on the bottom of the screen out of 21 possible options.
To change a Navbox, simply press and hold for one second to see the Navbox selection screen.
Select an alternative option to have that display in its place.
Configure Navbox options by pressing and holding the Navboxes displayed on each of the two Map Page screens, this brings up 20 Navbox options for each Navbox area to display.
The full list of available Navboxes is:
- Altitude = Altitude above Sea Level, corrected for QNH
- Altitude above takeoff = Relative altitude to takeoff position
- Arrival altitude = Altitude to be gained to reach current target (negative when below final glide)
- Average vario = Average climb speed
- Bearing = Bearing to target
- Distance = Distance to currently selected target
- Estimated time enroute = ETE, time needed to reach goal
- Estimated time of arrival = ETA, time when goal will be reached
- Flight time = Time elapsed since takeoff
- Flight level = Flight level altitude
- Current L/D = Currently achieved Glide ratio
- Ground speed = Speed over ground, measured by GPS
- Height above ground = AGL
- Required glide ratio = Required glide ratio to reach current target
- Required altitude = Required altitude to reach goal
- Task arrival altitude = Altitude to be gained to reach Task finish point (negative when below final glide)
- Task distance = Remaining distance to be flown on task
- Task req glide ratio = Required glide ration to reach Task finish point
- Thermal vario = Average climb rate since start of thermal
- Track = Current direction of movement
- Wind = Wind direction and strength
- Optimized distance (Opt) = Optimization over a preselected number of waypoints (default is OLC optimization)
- Closed optimized distance (cOpt) = Optimization of flight if you return back to the point of takeoff
- Triangle distance (Tri) = Optimized triangle (Note: It will show up Title as FAI Tri when proportions are correct)
- Tri20% = distance until FAI triangle 20% rule is satisfied
- Speed Last hour (60'.Sp) = Average speed achieved in the last 60 minutes
- Distance from takeoff (dToff) = Distance to the Takeoff
- Altitude gained (AltGain) = Altitude you gained/lost from the entry in the last (current) thermal
- GPS Altitude (GPSAlt) = GPS altitude
You can configure many of the visual display parameters of the Navboxes via: Menu > Graphics
This offers various options for color, line width etc.